An Oakville Physiotherapy centre you can depend on
Physiotherapy is effective in the treatment of:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Impaired Mobility
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Pain
- Hip Pain
- Occupational Injuries
- Postural Problems
- Post-op and Pre-op
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Pain and restricted mobility can put serious limitations on your life. If you find yourself asking “Where can I get the best physiotherapy near me?” make an appointment with us at the clinic for physiotherapy. Physiotherapy treats injuries and allows patients to regain maximum function from their physical conditions. Everyone is welcome from children to seniors. Glen Abbey Physiotherapy is also approved for most insurance companies to direct bill your treatment. Make sure you bring your insurance information with you!
Our trained physiotherapists will improve the movement and mobility of the body for lasting pain reduction. Whether you’re dealing with a recent or chronic injury, our rehabilitation process will see you through to a full recovery. Our proven physiotherapy process includes many treatment techniques such as ultrasound, manual therapy, heat and icing. These help patients achieve overall rehabilitation in combination with massage therapy and chiropractic treatment.
Glen Abbey Physiotherapy clinic offers the following services:
- Manual Therapy: Normalizes soft tissues, tendons, muscles, ligaments and joints.
- Therapeutic Exercises: Improves and promotes balance, strength, endurance, fitness and mobility.
- Interferential Current Therapy: By applying electrodes for pain alleviation, enhances blood flow, erosion of scar tissue and relaxes muscles.
- Education:Information to assist recovery, and techniques for prevention.
- Shockwave Therapy: Breaks down scar tissue and helps improve blood flow. Learn more about shockwave treatment in Oakville HERE.
We believe it is important to educate you on prevention techniques. Glen Abbey Physiotherapy offers information on techniques to reduce injuries and care for existing injuries.