We provide a high standard of physiotherapy treatment services in Oakville to accommodate your unique needs: Our physiotherapists work hard to makes sure we get great results, ease your pain and get you back to being happy and pain free again. Our goal is to provide relief and lasting results for many types of injuries and physical conditions.
What Is Physiotherapy ?
The use of physiotherapy is proven in the treatment of injuries and physical conditions to obtain, regain and maintain optimal function. Through therapeutic exercise, massage, mobilizations and/or manipulations, Glen Abbey Physiotherapy’s trained therapists can increase mobility and movement of the body and reduce pain.
Our physiotherapy services in Glen Abbey Oakville include:
- Manual Therapy – a hands-on approach used to normalize soft tissues including joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and the nervous system.
- Therapeutic Exercises – techniques to improve and promote strength, endurance, balance, mobility, function and fitness.
- Electrotherapeutic Modalities – involves the application of heat, ice and various machines to provide relief from pain and inflammation.
- Education – our therapists can provide individual information to assist in recovery and advise on prevention techniques.
- Custom Orthotics – Many times your foot, ankle, knee or hip pain can be helped with our custom orthotics solutions.
- Shockwave Therapy – Used to break up scar tissue and improve blood flow to chronic conditions.
We offer a wide range of physiotherapy treatment services Oakville for all types of injuries and age groups such as:
- Physiotherapy for kids
- Physiotherapy for car accidents
- Physiotherapy for sports injuries
- Physiotherapy for exercise injuries
If you are suffering with any kind of back pain or back injury, contact us today to book an appointment.